Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Character - The Italian Racist

So this drunk Italian guy comes in about 3:15 dressed in a pinstripe suit and fedora with his girlfriend and buys a couple items. About fifteen minutes later, he comes back in alone this time and buys some iced tea and a sandwich. Before walking out he says, "I can't believe my girlfriend's out there with those guys. I don't think she understands how much I make. I make, like, three grand a month. But she's out there hanging around those broke-ass ninjas (substituted for the far-more profane word he actually said)."

Oh. Did I mention he bought his iced tea and sandwich with food stamps. 'Cause he did.


DISCLAIMER: I have no problem with people being on food stamps, especially in this economy. I'm merely pointing out that this man is bragging about making $36,000/year, right after buying approximately $4 of food with food stamps.

1 comment: