Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Character - Ballsy Biker

So just before my shift ended tonight, this 40-something biker came into the store. After a couple minutes, my supervisor announced over the intercom "Security, scan all aisles." Translation: keep an eye on the guy so he doesn't steal anything. I go over to the family planning aisle where he's looking at female products like diaphragms and such. He gets up and as he walks away, I see that he is wearing very tight, very see-through biker shorts, and based on how clear his asscrack is showing, he is clearly not wearing underwear. A couple minutes later, as he walks down another aisle toward me, I see him from the front for the first time with a bulge hanging slightly to his left. Finally, when he comes to the counter to purchase his bottle of apple juice, I am pretty much able to confirm that he is circumcised. Ughhh! After he leaves, the three of us share how disgusted we were and my supervisor informs us that the reason she had us keep an eye on him was because she saw him playing with himself and he walked around the store. If you feel the sensation to vomit, I assure you, you are not alone.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds just like the slightly intoxicated greasy blonde biker man who asked me if I had tattoos, piercings, and if I was a virgin.

    Barf.

    ReplyDelete